No, these photos are not distorted and can be clearly seen by everyone. But the images that are in plain view are distorted beyond measure: child prostitution…children fighting a war in Burma…child laborers in Payatas, Philippines.
The top 10 countries who has the most number of children-related atrocities include:
- North Korea
- Democratic Republic of Congo
I find it disturbing that we are slowly getting anesthetized to these photos and issues involving children.
Children are supposed to play…but some are out there in the streets playing dangerous games of hookers, others are caught in brothels, most are child laborers.In Myanmar (Burma), where 40 per cent of children never enroll in school, the Burmese army recruits youths as young as 12 years old. Those who don’t serve as soldiers or military porters are often forced to labor on farms, run street markets or collect rubbish in the streets. Suicide is common among the worst treated. How distorted can these be?
- Child Labor Is increasing Around The World (antiworldnews.wordpress.com)
- Oh Great, Child Labor Is On the Rise (thefrisky.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Child In Ohio Prostitution Case From Dallas County (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Distortion (allaboutwordswa.wordpress.com)