A full day enjoying the sun with family, friends and our lovable dogs!
What could be more stress-free than this?
It was a great Saturday morning to be back in my Alma Mater in UP Diliman for a day with our dogs! The morning was just starting and there were dews everywhere. I never knew how I missed seeing all these foliage and greenery.
Under the shade of trees we walked, with our furry friends and companions.
We had to stop for some refreshment – both for dogs and humans. Beagles Oona and Kimchi are so busy looking at the local Taho vendor. Taho is a variation of Tofu but our delicacy has undergone a “sweet transformation.”
It was really a hot day for our dogs even under the shades of trees. My dog is Jack and my nephew’s dogs are Ally, Mighty and big boss DJ!
Somewhere along the way, there was a tree bearing flowers…and poor Jack just got to have flowers on his head courtesy of my daughter and Yaya Lorna.
Exhausted at noon, we finally called it a day and headed for home. The dogs were so happy!
- Weekly Image of Life: Fun Under the Sun (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Image of Life: Fun Under the Sun (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Image Of Life: Fun Under The Sun (thismansjourney.net)
- Weekly Image of Life: Fun Under the Sun (freezeindigo27.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Image of Life: Fun Under the Sun (http://imagesoftheheart.wordpress.com/)
For those who want to join the fun and adventure, grab this widget and visit the link below.