Nothing compares to family. They are the closest thing you have in this world. So it’s heartbreaking when families are apart….
At the close of day, these families have to say goodbye to each other. This is no ordinary day, it is the annual Father’s Day event, “Get on The Bus” which brings children in California to visit their fathers in the San Quentin State Prison.
It’s a day for first meetings and lasting memories for these families.
The long journey home for this children…memories are built at the close of day.
- How do you spell Father’s Day without Father? (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Behind the walls of San Quentin state prison: A chronicle of how life unfolds (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Happy Father’s Day! (angieswords.com)
- Close To his Heart (thismansjourney.net)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Close (thekindnesskronicles.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: CLOSE (wheresmytbackandotherstories.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post
- Ceeslifephotography Blog