I know of people who hear a type of music and they are back in another place or time in their lives when things were either pleasant or just plain painful. Colors have that effect on me.
I feel colors…they vibrate life and emotion to my world and makes me remember good times with family and friends.
All shades of pink make me happy and gives me a warm glow. I remember places I’ve been to and people who were there with me. It’s a natural mood booster that triggers a lot of pleasant sensations. It evokes birthdays and weddings, sweets and dainty flowers, new beginnings and hefty promises.
I am a certified pink person…I could never be blue or orange or yellow.
How about you? Are you like me, a drop of no-nonsense color?
Or are you a ROYGVIB kind of person, full spectrum like a rainbow?
- Weekly Photo Challenge :: Colour (cherylandrews.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Color (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Power of COLOR (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Colour (lucidgypsy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Color (One Image, Different Moods) (theblacktwig.wordpress.com)
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: COLOR ~ In My World (indacampo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Color (winningshots.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Color (jlroeder.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Color (wordswewomenwrite.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Color- The cooking pot (sheilacioustreehouse.wordpress.com)