Ah, yes, the view from above is certainly a feast for the eyes. But for those not really familiar with Filipino-Chinese cuisine, this, my friends is what you call Chilled Mango Sago.
Sago is tapioca pearl, those luminous tiny balls you see are a staple in Chinese deserts. What made this interesting is the addition of melt-in-the-mouth sweet tofu, like an island in a sea of Mango puree juice.
The taste is a fusion of sweet-tangy-delectable exploding in an intense kaleidoscope of flavor! It’s a perfect ending for a great meal.
- Weekly photo challenge: From above (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above | Nature’s Lovely Goodness (peeksi.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above (endlessskys.ca)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above (theaddad.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above (marichulambino.com)
- Rise Above | Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above (simplysage.org)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Above. (greatgreths.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Above (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge : from above (timetobeinspired.ca)