"He is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think.” (Eph. 3:20).
In the school where I am presently enrolled, I was disappointed that there were no bag hooks on the cubicle doors of our wash rooms. This means that every time I have to take a pee, I have to do a balancing act. Imagine me holding my giant bag on top of my right foot using my right hand, while my left hand holds my pants on a half-sitting down position! Not a good one to imagine, I know!
So,when I dropped by at Robinson’s Magnolia Mall, I went to Daiso hoping to find a bag hook for that purpose in mind. I was pleasantly surprised because there in the store hangs the LAST one of its kind: a jewel hook made to be hanged on top of any door! It was in my favorite color pink and it was cute. Most of all, it will free me of my balancing act inside the “washrooms-with-no-door-hooks.”
For us Christians, we never believed in coincidences. Rather, we can call it by many names: God’s perfect timing, Providence or simply a Blessing.
In the busyness of God, isn’t it amazing that He remembers us personally? He is specific in giving us what we need, even if we forget to ask.
He gave simply, without fanfare, but with great thought about this gift. He is always thinking about us and care for us…even if, sadly, we don’t think of Him or love Him as much as He loves us.
Do you have any circumstances in your life that you thought were coincidences but you now see as blessings from God?
- Blessing or Miracle (ndfm.wordpress.com)
- Being Humble Leads To Blessings (myviewandopinion.wordpress.com)
- Bless The Lord O My Soul (plutonicvision.wordpress.com)
- When Blessed With a Favour (cordovaacademy.wordpress.com)
- Trust in God (foxynae.wordpress.com)
- ♥what if….?♥ (nimmieblog.wordpress.com)
- Blessed… (ericwhit11.wordpress.com)
- I asked God… (anexpressionofhappiness.wordpress.com)