The day I decided to give out goodies from my kitchen this Christmas is the time that my inner baker shouted:”at last!”
Armed with goodwill and courage, I proceeded with daughter Kat to go ahead with my once-in-a-lifetime bake fest!
The cookies at this stage are all cooperating nicely and I must remember that not all cookies bake the same. Some rotation is in order especially for an old oven like mine.
Baking the brownies were a breeze and I did four pans of those.
- Holiday Snacktime Overload (midlifecrisiscrossover.com)
- Easy to Make Delicious Sugar Cookies Made Simple for Children and Adults (slewriter.wordpress.com)
- Holiday Spritz Cookies (pixelbaking.wordpress.com)
- Today I Have Been Baking (bookjunkiez.com)
- Grandma’s Sugar Cookie recipe (sarahnichter02.wordpress.com)